TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
- Information You Provide Us: In order to take advantage of some of the App's features, we may ask you to explicitly provide us with certain information (including, but not limited to: your name, google email address and password). Personal information that you provide to us for such features may be collected via the App.
- App Usage Information: We may receive and store certain types of information (such as the email address and password) for use by the App.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED
- Registration: You may be asked first to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information (especially google id and password), in order to take advantage of certain features the App may choose to offer, including, but not limited to notifications of any app updates, getting installed apps list. Participation in registration is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the app.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to:
- Check and inform you if there are updates for the apps installed on your phone;
- Monitor or improve the use of the App;
- Customize the advertising and content you see;
WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
This information will not be shared by anyone voluntarily. The information shall always remain under your control and you may choose to remove it by uninstalling the App.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This App and the computers that supply data to the App incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only the App can access to your information in order to do the task as desired. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.